Saturday, March 30, 2024

THE BLOG WILL RESUME SOON


 For those of you wondering what has become of the blog....

Two months ago, I had the end of my left foot amputated due to complications from diabetes. I then spent a month in rehab, recovering and getting back to walking on both feet again (I was limited to "right foot only" for almost a month until the 19 staples and 27 stiches came out).

The home recovery process has been slower than expected as I now have difficulty navigating stairs -and my layout is in the basement, while my work bench is upstairs.

However, I am now getting better at walking -both in and outside of home- and I plan to resume taking photos and posting them to the blog soon. 

I thank all of you that have been following my AP&W blog, and hope to entertain you again soon!

HAPPY EASTER!

No comments: